Create a sprawling industrial city. Compete with the other Corporations for resources, territory, and power. Do battle with ships, technology, influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories. Stake your claim to the Industries of Titan in this innovative sim/strategy game!
My responsibilities included:
- Implementing game UI in C++, using Unreal 4 (UMG and Slate).
- Creating a standard set of skinnable widgets that are used throughout the game. Rewriting or enhancing standard Unreal widgets where their functionality was not sufficient.
- Creating a rich text markup system, that allows inline formatting, icons and tooltips.
- Designing the user interface in collaboration with the art director, letting players understand the inner workings of their city without being overwhelmed.
- Creating a fan-translation-friendly localization system.
- Creating tools to improve the workflow of designers and artists, allowing them to seamlessly define data in Google Sheets and see their changes in-game.
- Creating in-game bug reporter and back-end server to accept player feedback, screenshot and saves.