I worked at Dontnod Entertainment on Vampyr as the primary UI programmer.
- Created menus including: inventory management, character progression, map, dialogue, crafting and more.
- Implemented a "Destiny-style" free-cursor navigation system with detailed, animated tooltips.
- Worked extensively using Blueprints for fast iteration. Improving performance by moving intensive parts to C++.
- Worked with artists on initial concepts to ensure consistency, user-friendliness, localization of interfaces.
- Created custom materials to support UI artists.
- Created a smart subtitles system following best practices from TV and film.